We want your child to have an incredible, productive and memorable time at Hogsthorpe.
We try to provide exciting, engaging learning opportunities which take into account every aspect of a child’s development. We aim to develop unique individuals who have skills which will help them throughout their entire lives.
Our school mission statement is ‘Broadening Horizons’. We nurture aspiration in our children through:
- Providing challenge to achieve
- Enriching their lives through providing new experiences
- Providing opportunities to explore
- Inspiring awe and a thirst for learning
- Innovative teaching methods
Children are encouraged to think, discuss, share, persevere and respect others. They work individually, in pairs, in small groups, within year groups, as class groups, and occasionally in cross-Key Stage groups, depending on the learning activity being undertaken. Classroom based activities are supported by a range of educational visits.